In case of any difficulties, you may reach the Pittsfield location directly at 207.487.3232.
- From Interstate 95 South—Take Exit 150 and Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp.
- From Interstate 95 North—Take Exit 150 and Turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp.
- From the Highway—proceed up Somerset Avenue until you reach the Junction of Route 152. Turn LEFT onto Route 152. This is a 4-way intersection with a small park on your right side.
Make the 1st RIGHT onto Sebasticook Street. There will be a Maine Dept. of Transportation sign for Almy
just before the turn.
Proceed over the
hill and take the 2nd LEFT onto Ruth Road.
- From U.S. Route 2 East or West—At
the Junction of Route 152 and US Route 2, take
Route 152 South toward Pittsfield. As you
approach Pittsfield you will pass the J.W. Parks
Golf Course on the right.
Turn LEFT onto Sebasticook Street.
Proceed over the hill and take the 2nd LEFT onto
- From Ruth Road—Ruth Road ends in our parking lot. You will have to bear to the right as you enter the parking area. Visitor parking is straight ahead. The Visitor entrance is the door to the left as you approach the covered entranceway.